Ph.D. In Public Law
I. General Rules and Conditions :
1. This plan Conforms to the valid regulations of the programs of graduate studies .
2. Areas of specialty admission in this program :
- Holding both Bachelor and Masters (LLM)Degrees in Law >
II. Special Conditions:
1. Having experience in the legal field for a period not less than three years, in which the following fields are considered: Judicial (Courts), Advocacy (Lawyers), Legal consultancy, and Legal education.
III. This study plan : Studying (54) Credit Hours as follows :
1. Compulsory Courses: ( 21) credit hours of the level (900) and above :
2. The Optional Courses: (15) credit hours from the following :
3. Pass the qualifying Exam (1002998).
Dissertation : (18) Credit hours (1002999
|Postgraduate||Public Law||Public Law|